ATC-JAMFPRO-200 - Jamf Pro 200
The Jamf 200 Course offers a core understanding of Jamf Pro, as well as an enterprise-focused examination of the macOS and iOS platforms.
Mac OS /iOS Application developers and Business Managers
- Introduction to the Jamf Pro server.
- Overview of Apple services and Jamf Pro integration.
- Enrolling devices with Jamf Pro and Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager.
- MacOS, iOS and tvOS device setup and configuration.
- Creating basic inventory searches and reports.
- Jamf Pro user privileges and settings.
- App deployment, management and configuration.
- Introduction to the command line interface (CLI).
- Introduction to scripting.
- Mobile device management (MDM) fundamentals.
- Building and managing content (.pkg, .mpkg, and .dmg packages) for deployment to macOS devices.
- Enrolling macOS and iOS devices using automated MDM enrollment. Setup and configuration of macOS and iOS devices.
- Configuring the user environment (Configuration Profiles, .plist).
- Security for macOS and iOS devices.
- Purchasing and distributing App Store apps using Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager.
- Scripting overview (Bash).
- Initial setup and refreshing/reimaging macOS and iOS devices.
- Ownership and permissions (POSIX, ACE/ACL) on macOS devices
- Questions and Closing
- Abundant hands-on experience with macOS and iOS.
- Preferred to have Jamf 100 Course.
Trainocate Certificate of Attendance
Show Schedule for: