ATC-FIN-F - Fintech Foundation
Fintech Foundations course is designed to introduce you to the fundamental building blocks of financial technologies and real-world applications through case studies. This course is a beginner level course and you don't need any background in finance or technology
This course is intended for learners that have or wants to have a career in the digital financial industries. You’ll learn about concepts such as digital platforms and business ecosystems, be exposed to the emerging Fintech landscape and master a new toolbox for successfully competing on innovation in the digital era of finance.
You'll learn the essential components of technology-driven financial strategies, from complex technologies to cryptocurrency to investment optimization. You'll also learn how modern investment strategies deploy technology to produce optimal results, explore the disruptive force of changing payment methods, analyze the changing regulatory landscape, and gain an understanding of machine learning advising, crowdfunding, peer-to-peer lending, and blockchain.
Meanwhile blockchain provides business professionals with a general overview of blockchain technology.
- Anyone who wants to start a career in fintech.
- Business analysts working in fintech or want to start a new role in fintech.
- Finance specialists who wants to know more about the technology.
- Anyone who works in financial technologies and want to get an overall view of the industry.
- Anyone who is interested in latest trends of financial technologies.
- Product Managers or Project Managers who manage fintech products.
- Entrepreneurs who plan to start a company in financial industry.
- CFOs and CTOs can also benefit from this course.
- Non-technical business executives who are tasked with making business decisions about leveraging blockchain technology in their businesses.
1. Introduction to Financial Technologies
2. AI and big data in fintech
3. In-depth knowledge on cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin
4. Crowd-Funding and Business Financing
5. Payments and Retail Transactions
6. Trading, and Investments
7. Fintech Business Applications
o Technology Overview
o History of Blockchain
o Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin) & Blockchain
o Cryptography for Executives
- Non-Technical Technology Overview
o Key Concepts o Public Ledgers
o Hashes, Block Hashes
o Distributed& Peer to Peer Technologies
o Digital Tokens o Smart Contracts
o Bitcoin Mining
o Authorization & Authentication
o Value of Blockchain
- Benefits of Blockchain – Myths & Facts
o Value of Smart Contracts
o Role & Value of Digital Tokens
o Common misconceptions about Blockchain
o Digital Wallets & Payment Systems
o Money Transfers
o Transaction Tracking & Management
o Record Keeping
o Asset Management
o Financial Settlements
o Securities Transactions
o Who is using it and for what?
o Financial Services Industry
o Banking Industry
o Securities & Trading Industry
o Real Estate Industry
o Technology Industry
o Legal Industry
o Supply Chain
o Requirements Definition & Business Use Case
o Proof of Concept Development
o Tools & Technology Infrastructure
o Deployment Strategy
o Costs – What does it cost to use this technology
o What is its future
o Industry by Industry Outlook
9. Case Studies
Trainocate Certificate of Attendance
Show Schedule for: