The Apple Certified Associate—Mac Integration certification is for IT professionals, resellers, systems integrators, and consultants who are selling or integrating Mac computers into a Windows environment. This certification verifies that you understand the different ways to integrate a Mac within a Windows or other standards-based network. It also covers how macOS users can seamlessly integrate with Windows apps and files
- Directory Services
- Connect a Mac to an Active Directory server.
- Share Files
- Connect to file servers, turn on personal file sharing.
- Configure Collaborative Services
- Manage Internet Accounts preferences, connect to an Exchange Server, connect Mail to non-Windows servers, add accounts in Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
- Secure a Mac
- Built-In Security features, create strong passwords, use two-factor authentication, set a firmware password, lock a Mac screen, create user accounts, disable automatic login, protect start-up disk files, ensure that the apps you download are safe, provide network security.
- Connect to a local printer, connect to, share, and print from network printers.
- Move and Back Up Content
- Move content, back up content.
- Questions and Closing
IT Support Technician to support Mac Users in Organizations.
Trainocate Certificate of Attendance
Show Schedule for: