Professional Growth Program series of education is aimed at professionals to be able to get deeper understanding of concepts on which businesses and ERPs (like SAP) runs to improve their own individual performance and performance of their organizations.
Materials are most important resource of supply chain management out of men, machine, material and money. Materials include raw materials, intermediates, finished goods, traded products, service parts, maintenance spares, items for repairs and maintenance, production supplies, general supplies, etc.
- Benefits to individuals include more practice oriented knowledge, better job readiness for the corporate world, improved performance on the job, ability to use ERP (like SAP) better, added advantage when applying for jobs, greater preference by corporates, etc. All of these would obviously lead to higher pay and faster job placements.
- Benefits to organizations include better trained work force, improved ROI on ERP / technology investments, etc. All these would obviously lead to better productivity, effective business processes, reduction in errors and rework, etc. that would add to competitive advantage, growth and profitability.
- Material Number Codification
- Material Types: raw materials, finished goods, etc.
- Material Types: non-valuated, non-stocked, etc.
- Materials Classification (Material type, ABC, FSN, XYZ, VED, SDE, HML, SOS, GOLF, Planner code)
- Materials Classification by Characteristics
- Inventory Fundamentals
- Functions of Inventory
- Inventory classification (aging, shelf-life, stock valuation)
- Achieving Inventory Accuracy
- Inventory Valuation
- Treatment of Inventory in Financial Accounting by Material Type
- Sales & Operations Planning
- •S&OP Coordinators Master Schedulers
- Supply / Production Planners
- Material Planners
- Production Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Logistics Managers
- Sourcing Managers
- Purchase Managers
- Inventory Controllers
- Cost Controllers
- Cost Accountants
- Master Data Maintenance Team Members
- Business Analysts / Business Consultants
- Information Technology Consultants supporting above functions
Participants must have basic knowledge of business management concepts and process flows especially in materials management domain.
Trainocate Certificate of Attendance
Show Schedule for: