To study and understand the working of Jamf and how you can you use Jamf in your day to device management operations in your organization.
The responsive teaching approach in Jamf training courses offers hands-on macOS, iOS and tvOS management training with Jamf Pro. Become indispensable to your organization: spend less time figuring out how to do something and more time getting it done.
- Introduction to the Jamf Pro server.
- Overview of Apple services and Jamf Pro integration.
- Enrolling devices with Jamf Pro and Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager.
- macOS, iOS and tvOS device setup and configuration.
- Creating basic inventory searches and reports.
- Jamf Pro user privileges and settings.
- App deployment, management and configuration.
- Introduction to the command line interface (CLI).
- Introduction to scripting.
- Mobile device management (MDM) fundamentals.
- Building and managing content (.pkg, .mpkg, and .dmg packages) for deployment to macOS devices.
- Enrolling macOS and iOS devices using automated MDM enrollment.
- Setup and configuration of macOS and iOS devices.
- Configuring the user environment (Configuration Profiles, .plist).
- Security for macOS and iOS devices.
- Purchasing and distributing App Store apps using Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager.
- Scripting overview (Bash).
Mac os /Ios Application developers and Business Managers
- Abundant hands-on experience with macOS and iOS.
Trainocate Certificate of Attendance
Show Schedule for: