- Gain a fundamental understanding of Python Programming Language
- Become a proficient Python programmer by learning along with skilled mentors.
- Learn how to search and navigate the tech documentation and efficiently handle errors and exceptions
- Get comfortable developing Python programs on your own through a series of coding exercises
- Become familiar with industry standards and learn the best practices for writing code
- Master your programming skills by working on real life projects; great for a resume building
- Create two of your projects for your portfolio of code
- Visualizing and more!
Introduction to Python Programming
Python as Object Oriented programming language
- What is Python?
- Why Python for Analysts?
- Basic Python operations
- Variable Types in Python
- Control Structures in Python
- Pillars of programming: Python built-in Data types
- Concept of mutability and behavior of different Data structures.
- Control flow statements: If, Elif and Else
- Definite and Indefinite loops: For and While loops
- Writing user-defined functions in Python
- Read and write Text files with python
- Learn how to manipulate data with Python
- Functions and Procedures
- Python lists, tuples and dictionaries.
- Python classes, objects
- Python attributes and methods
- Introduction to Jupyter
- Data analysis using python (numpy, pandas, series)
- Data visualisation using python libraries (ex; matplotlib, seaborn)
- Data analysts and business analysts
- Excel users looking to learn a more powerful software for data analysis
- Basic / intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel or another spreadsheet software (common functions, vlookups, Pivot Tables etc)
- Basic experience with the Python programming language
- Strong knowledge of data types (strings, integers, floating points, booleans) etc
Trainocate Certificate of Attendance
Show Schedule for: