ANSIBLE-FUN - Ansible Fundamentals
Ansible is without doubt one of the most lightweight and complete infrastructure and configuration management tool that exists today. This course intends to provide an in-depth hand on experience of managing and manipulating infrastructure with Ansible. The course starts with building a strong foundation in Configuration management and goes on to exhibit several real-world scenarios that any system administrator would come across on a day to day basis.
- Understand Ansible Configuration Management fundamentals.
- Design fast, secure and efficient Playbooks to provision environments quickly.
- Deploy real world Applications to understand the nuances of Ansible playbook.
- Demonstrate automation of basic Infrastructure management tasks.
- System Administration and Devops Overview
- Modern Infrastructure Management
System Architecture and Design
- Ansible Installation and Configuration
- Inventory and Date sources
- Ansible Ad-Hoc commands
- Dynamic Inventories
- Playbooks and Order of Operations
- Protecting Secrets with Ansible Vault
Ansible and Jinja2 Templates
- Control Structures
- Conditionals and Loops
- Data Manipulation
- Role Structure
- Files and Templates
- Running Playbooks with "ansible-playbook"
- Limiting Playbooks hosts and groups
- Setting user options with "ansible-playbook"
- Playbook : Deploying CentOS Node.js app server
- Playbook : Deploying Ubuntu Lamp Server
- Playbook : Deploying Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana
Ansible Playbooks - Deep Dive
- Environment Variables
- Playbook Variables
- Inventory Variables
- Registered Variables
- Facts : Variables Derived from System Information
- Delegation, Local Actions and Pauses
Ansible and Infrastructure Administration
- Removing unused software
- User account configuration and Permissions
- Automating OS updates
- Logging and Verbosity
- Debugging code execution
- Debugging Inventory
- Debugging remote execution and code
- System Administrators
- DevOps Engineers
- Infrastructure Engineers/Administrators
- Full-stack Software Engineers with interest in Automation
- IT Leaders
- Engineers and Architects
- System Operations Personnel
- Anyone who would like to be a DevOps Professional
There are no prerequisites for this course. However, a basic understanding of Linux command line operations, networking and DevOps would be advantageous.
Trainocate Certificate of Attendance
Show Schedule for: