AWSER-CDS - Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Database - Specialty
The AWS Certified Database – Specialty exam validates technical skills and experience in designing, deploying, and managing AWS database services. This course helps you prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas and familiarizing you with the question style and exam approach. The course reviews sample exam questions in each topic area and teaches you how to interpret the concepts being tested so you can more easily eliminate incorrect responses.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process.
- Understand the exam structure and question types.
- Identify how questions relate to AWS database concepts.
- Interpret the concepts being tested by exam questions.
- Develop a personalized study plan to prepare for the exam.
- IT professionals (Ops/admin – database)
- Data platform engineers
- Database developers
- Solutions architects
The course addresses each of the exam’s content domains:
This course covers the following concepts:
- Workload-specific database design.
- Deployment and migration.
- Management and operations.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Database security.
- Testing center information and expectations
- Exam overview and structure
- Question structure and interpretation techniques
- Deep dive into exam domains, including practice exam questions
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following knowledge and experience:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or an Associate-level AWS certification
- Five or more years of hands-on experience working with complex database solutions on AWS
Show Schedule for: