AWS-SSCLDTRF - Secrets to Successful Cloud Transformations
In this course, you will learn how to select the right strategy, people, migration plan, and financial management methodology to move your workloads to the AWS Cloud. You will learn how to build a holistic cloud adoption plan and how to hire people to execute that plan. You will learn best practices for choosing workloads to migrate from your on-premises environment to AWS. You will also learn best practices for managing your AWS expenses and dealing with internal chargebacks.
This course focuses on the business aspects of cloud transformation, rather than the technical aspects.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Build your cloud strategy
- Develop a hiring plan for your cloud team
- Choose and prioritize which applications to move to AWS
- Build a migration plan for moving workloads to AWS
- Manage your AWS expenditures and internal chargebacks
- IT/senior managers
- Solutions architects/enterprise architects
- Operations professionals
- Building your cloud strategy
- Hiring your cloud team
- Migration planning
- Cloud expenditure management
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: