AWS-CSAP-WORK - Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform.
People with two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS should join this advanced full-day workshop to learn how to prepare to successfully pass the exam. The workshop explores the exam’s topic areas, shows how they relate to architecting on AWS, and maps them to specific areas for future self-study. It includes sample exam questions from each domain and discussions of concepts being tested to help test-takers better eliminate incorrect responses.
Topics in the course will address each of the exam’s five subject domains.
- Design for Organizational complexity
- Design for New Solutions
- Migration Planning
- Cost Control
- Continuous Improvement for Existing Solutions
This course is designed to teach attendees how to:
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions relate to AWS architectural concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by exam questions
- Allocate time spent preparing for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam
This workshop is intended for:
- Individuals who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam
- Module 0: Introduction
- Module 1: Organizational Complexity
- Module 2: New Solutions – Part 1
- Module 3: New Solutions – Part 2
- Module 4: Migration Planning
- Module 5: Cost Control
- Module 6: Improving Architectures – Part 1
- Module 7: Improving Architectures – Part 2
We recommend that attendees this course have the following:
- Two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architectures on AWS
- Experience evaluating cloud application requirements and making architectural recommendations for their implementation, deployment, and provisioning
- Proficiency at providing guidance in using best practices in architectural design across multiple applications/projects in an enterprise
- An understanding of hybrid cloud infrastructures
- Familiarity with the AWS CLI, the AWS Management Console, AWS APIs, the AWS Billing Console, and AWS Cloud Formation
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: