AWS-CEMA - Running Container-Enabled Microservices on AWS
Running Container-Enabled Microservices on AWS is designed to teach you how to manage and scale container-enabled applications by using Amazon EC2 Container Service (ECS). The course highlights the challenges of running containerized applications at scale and provides guidance on creating and using Amazon ECS to develop and deploy containerized microservices-based applications. In the hands-on lab exercises, you will use Amazon ECS to handle long-running services, build and deploy container images, link services together, and scale capacity to meet demand. This bootcamp also discusses how to run container workers for asynchronous application processes.
This course teaches you how to:
- Design a microservices-based architecture that uses containers.
- Use Amazon ECS to run and scale a microservices-based application.
- Integrate Amazon ECS with other AWS services.
- Overview of containers on AWS
- Introduction to microservices-based architecture on AWS
- Scaling container-based applications
- Integrating Amazon ECS with other AWS services
This course is intended for:
- System administrators
- Solutions architects
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Fundamental knowledge of core AWS services and features
- Working knowledge of running containerized applications
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: