AWS-ADV-DEV - Advanced Developing on AWS
The Advanced Developing on AWS course uses the real-world scenario of taking a legacy, on-premises monolithic application and refactoring it into a serverless microservices architecture. This three-day advanced course covers advanced development topics such as architecting for a cloud-native environment; deconstructing on-premises, legacy applications and repackaging them into cloud-based, cloud-native architectures; and applying the tenets of the Twelve-Factor Application methodology.
- Analyze a monolithic application architecture to determine logical or programmatic break points where the application can be broken up across different AWS services.
- Apply Twelve-Factor Application manifesto concepts and steps while migrating from a monolithic architecture.
- Recommend the appropriate AWS services to develop a microservices based cloud native application.
- Use the AWS API, CLI, and SDKs to monitor and manage AWS services.
- Migrate a monolithic application to a microservices application using the 6 Rs of migration.
- Explain the SysOps and DevOps inter dependencies necessary to deploy a microservices application in AWS.
- Module 1: Interfacing with AWS Services
- Module 2: Deconstructing a monolithic architecture
- Module 3: Migrating to the cloud
- Module 4: Creating an infrastructure
- Module 5: Declare and isolate dependencies
- Module 6: Storing configuration in the cloud
- Module 7: Establish a build, release, run model
- Module 8: Creating the codebase
- Module 9: Deploying an application
- Module 10: Evolution of architecture
- Module 11: Design patterns
- Module 12: I/O explosion and preventing it
- Module 13: Microservices
Experienced software developers who are already familiar with AWS services
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language.
- Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation.
- Completion of the Developing on AWS course, and then a minimum of 6 months of application of those concepts in a real world environment.
Show Schedule for: