Microsoft’s Cloud computing platform. Azure is an ever-expanding set of cloud computing services to help your organisation meet its business challenges. Azure gives you have the freedom to build, manage and deploy applications on a massive,global network using your preferred tools and frameworks.
Microsoft Azure is an ever-expanding set of cloud services to help your organisation meet your business challenges. It is the freedom to build, manage and deploy applications on a massive, global network using your favorite tools and frameworks.
THINGS CAN BE DONE WITH AZURE
Continuous innovation from Microsoft supports your development today—and your product?visions for tomorrow. Build on the latest advancements in the cloud, including more than 1000 new capabilities release din the last year.
•Operate hybrid seamlessly
On-premises, in the cloud and at the edge—Azure meets you where you are. Integrate and manage your environments with tools and services designed for hybrid cloud.
•Build on your terms
You have choices—with Azure’s commitment to open source and support for all languages and frameworks, you are free to build how you want and deploy where you want.
•Trust your cloud
Get security from the ground up—backed by a team of expert sand proactive, industry-leading compliance that is trusted by enterprises,governments and start-ups.
It is solutions that do the work for you
Find answers to the business challenges you face with an Azure solution that brings together everything you need—related products, services and third-party applications. From DevOps to business analytics to the Internet of Things, you will be up and running quickly with a scalable, cost-effective solution that works with your existing investments.
• Healthcare - Develop solutions for proactive, personalised healthcare.
• Financial services - Better serve customers, empower employees and optimise risk management.
• Government - Build secure solutions to better serve and protect your citizens.
• Retail - Deliver personal, seamless and differentiated experiences.
• Manufacturing- Respond quicker to customer feedback and market trends.
Security is a given in the cloud industry, but Azure’s proactive approach to security,compliance and privacy is unique. Microsoft leads the industry in establishingand consistently meeting clear security and privacy requirements.
Between its industry-leading compliance and privacy certifications to built-in security controls and unique threat intelligence, Azure has everything you need to identify and protect against rapidly evolving threats.
• Start with a secure foundation
• Reduce costs and complexities with a highly-secure cloud foundation that takes advantage of multi-layered security provided by Microsoft.
• Streamline your compliance and enable business transformation
• Use built-in controls, configuration management tools, implementation and guidance resources and third-party audit reports to simplify your compliance needs.
• Detectthreats early
• Identifynew threats and respond quickly with unique services informed by real-time global cyber security intelligence delivered at cloud scale.
AZURE IS GLOBAL
With data centres in more regions than any other cloud provider, Azure provides a global reach with local presence that many businesses and organisations need,allowing them to reduce the cost, the time and the complexity of operating a global infrastructure while meeting local data residency needs.
THE ADVANTAGES OF AZURE OVER AWS
Organisations all over the world recognise Microsoft Azure over Amazon Web Services (AWS) as the most trusted cloud for enterprise and hybrid infrastructure for many reasons:
• Competitive pricing
• AWS is 5 times more expensive than Azure for Windows Server and SQL Server. Azure matches AWS pricing for comparable services.
• Achieve more with open source on Azure
• Use any open-source OS, languages and tools on Azure. Azure made the most contributions to GitHub in 2017 and it is the only cloud with integrated support for Red Hat.
• Enhanced proactive security and compliance
• Compare AWS and Azure and you will find that Azure’s compliance offerings—including 70+compliance certifications—and are more comprehensive.
• Get more value from your existing Microsoft investment
• Keep using your organisation’s existing tools and knowledge: get a consistent experience across your on-premises and cloud technologies by integrating them with Azure Active Directory (AD).
AZURE IS THE FUTURE
The advent of the cloud and smart technologies is revealing new scenarios that were simply not possible until now. Smart sensors and connected Internet of Things (IoT)devices now allow us to capture new data from industrial equipment: from factories to farms, from smart cities to homes. And whether it is a car or even a refrigerator, new devices are increasingly cloud connected by default.
BEGIN YOUR CLOUD JOURNEY WITH AZURE TECHNOLOGIES Find everything you need to make a successful move to the cloud using the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure. The framework contains proven guidance designed to help customers and partners create and implement strategies for achieving their cloud goals