Cisco Business Edition 6000 – Deep Dive on VCS (VCS)
- Who Should Attend
Duration: 1 day
Cisco Business Edition 6000 – Deep Dive on VCS, The Cisco TelePresence® Video Communication Server (Cisco VCS) simplifies session management and control of telepresence conferences. It provides flexible and extensible conferencing applications, enabling organizations to benefit from increased employee productivity and enhanced communication with partners and customer. This two days ILT focusses on the VCS installation and configuration, implemented on the Business Edition 6000.
Who Should Attend
- This hands-on course is intended for system administrators, system engineers and technical support engineers, who implement, install, configure Cisco Business Edition 6000 VCS.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
This course is intended for individuals who meet the following prerequisites:
- Voice Essentials: Basic Telephony and IP Telephony
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications
- Experience in implementing and operating Cisco unified Communication Manager
- General network fundamentals
This two days ILT Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS) provides you with the following knowledge to:
- Deploying VCS - Initial Configurations
- Integrating with BE6K CUCM 9.x and Microsoft Active Directory
- Enabling calls between H.323 Video Endpoints registered on the VCS Control to SIP video endpoints to showcase transversal license usage.
- Enabling calls between endpoints registered on the Unified CM
- Enabling endpoints registered on VCS to call endpoints registered on Unified CM
- Enabling endpoints registered on Unified CM to call endpoints registered on VCS
- Enabling Firewall NAT
- Working with Jabber Video and its features.
Course ID: VCS
Show Schedule for 1 Month 3 Months All