Deploying Cisco CleanAir with WLC 2500 and AP 3600 ()
- Who Should Attend
Course Duration: 2 Days
Deploying Cisco CleanAir with WLC 2500 and AP 3600, The Cisco 2500 Series Wireless Controller helps simplify the deployment and operation of wireless networks. Combined with 3600 AP, Cisco’s next generation flagship access point, they communicate in real time to deliver exceptional 802.11n reliability. This course will help to uncover the features of both the 2500 series WLC and the 3600 APs while providing a hands-on lab experience to attendees.
Who Should Attend
- Pre and post engineers planning to implement and integrate WLC 2500 and 3600 APs.
- Partners who want to know more about features and benefits of both the products.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Attendees focussed on lab will need networking and wireless knowledge background preferably at CCNA and CCNA Wireless knowledge and experience.
- Windows RDP connection to access the labs and their corporate firewall should allow access to port 80, 3389, 10001 to 10016.
- Introducing Cisco AP 3600 and features
- Overview of Cisco WLC 2500 and features.
- Deploying base configuration for Cisco WLC 2500
- Setting up environment for Cisco AP 3600
- Configuring Cisco Clean Air Support
- Enabling ClientLink 2.0 support for AP 3600
- Configuration File Management (Backup and Restore)
Show Schedule for 1 Month 3 Months All