Implementing Cisco Business Edition 6000 v9 ()
- Who Should Attend
Duration: 3 days
Implementing Cisco Business Edition 6000 v9, Participants in this 2 days training will get to explore the latestCisco Business Edition 6000 v9 which contains voice, unified messaging, mobility, presence availability, contact center agent support, and video capabilities. These features are integrated as an all-in-one system using VMware server virtualization technology. From there they will step through the integration of Communications Manager with Unity Connection, Presence, Unified Provisioning Manger, and Contact Center Express. The hands-on lab includes all the needed information to bring a BE6K system up from scratch to a fully functional and working system.
Who Should Attend
- UC System Engineers
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Delegates should have attended and passed the following courses, or have the equivalent experience in order to fully benefit from this course.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration (ACUCM), Implementing Unity Connection (IUC), Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications (CAPPS)
- Implementing Cisco IP Telephony Part 1 and 2.
- Overview about Cisco BE 6000
Understanding the deployment environment for a Cisco BE 6000
- System Requirements
- UCS Component
- Microsoft LDAP and CUCM initial configuration
- Configuration and Integration of Cisco Unity Connection Server
- Deployingand Integrating Cisco IM & Presence Server
- Configuration and Integration of Cisco Contact Center Express Server
- Administering Cisco Unified Provisioning Manager BE
Show Schedule for 1 Month 3 Months All