PASWSA - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance For Partners (PASWSA)
- Who Should Attend
Duration: 2 days
PASWSA - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance For Partners - Partner Only Training: PASWSA, Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security (formerly Cisco IronPort S-Series) course is an instructor-led training class for Cisco customers. It has hands-on labs, demos and presentations to help students learn technical aspects of Cisco Web Security Appliances (WSA). This comprehensive two-day training course covers how to install, configure, operate and maintain the WSA. Attendees receive in-depth instruction on the most commonly used product features, with an emphasis on the outline below. Extensive lab exercises provide attendees with critical hands-on product experience. The live lab facilities provide a safe environment to experiment with malware, and also to try configurations that might not be appropriate for a production network. At the end of the course attendees will be able to install, operate and maintain the WSA appliances.
Who Should Attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- A basic understanding of TCP / IP services, including DNS, SSH, FTP, NTP and SNMP.
- A basic understanding of IP routing.
- Familiarity with HTTP and HTTPS, including an understanding of web-server and browser administration and operation.
- It is helpful but not mandatory that attendees have experience with Cisco Email Security Appliances and/or ScanSafe products.
- HTTP and HTTPS proxy services
- L4 traffic monitoring
- Authentication and web access control
- URL filtering Anti-malware filtering
- Troubleshooting WSA configuration issues
- WSA deployment
- Course & Product Overview
- WSA Policy Framework
- WSA: Utilizing Authentication
- WSA: Enforcing Acceptable Use
- WSA: Defending Against Malware
- Deploying the WSA
- ScanSafe Policy Framework
- Deploying Scansafe
Course ID: PASWSA
Show Schedule for 1 Month 3 Months All