OUTCOMES - Selling Business Outcomes (SBO)
- Who Should Attend
Duration: 1 Day
The Course Introduction provides learners with the course objectives and prerequisite learner skills and knowledge. The course Introduction presents the course flow diagram and the icons that are used in the course illustrations and figures. This course component also describes the curriculum for this course, providing learners with the information that they need to make decisions regarding their specific learning path.
- Entry level Channel Partner Account Managers and experienced Channel Partner Account Managers who are responsible for selling Cisco technology solutions to external customers.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the tenets, principles, and approach to business outcomes sales
- Articulate the customer environment for purchasing and adopting technology solutions
- Describe opportunities for sales revenue and customer impact across industry verticals
- Discuss critical success factors and key performance indicators for business outcomes sales
- Identify key customer decision makers, influencers, and expectations
- Explain the financial drivers that impact business outcomes sales
- Prepare a customer focused action plan and business outcomes story
This subtopic provides an overview of how the course is organized.
The course contains these components:• Module 1: The Business Outcomes Sales Approach• Module 2: Aligning Business Outcomes to the Customer Business Context• Module 3: Cisco Services and Solutions Across Industry Verticals• Module 4: Identifying Business Outcomes Opportunities from Emerging Technology• Module 5: Customer Decision Makers, Influencers, and Expectations• Module 6: Determining the Financial Value of Business Outcomes• Module 7: Communicating the Business Outcomes Story to the Customer