CCNAPT- CCNA Part Time (CCNAPT)
- Who Should Attend
Duration: 5 days
CCNAPT- CCNA Part Time This course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium-size branch office Enterprise network, including configuring several switches and routers, connecting to a WAN and implementing network security.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals seeking CCNA certification will find this class is the quickest way to meet the requirements of the CCNA exam.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
|CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)|
- A general networking background and some experience with Cisco IOS is critical to your success.
After completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Review how to configure and troubleshoot a small network.
- Expand the switched network from a small LAN to a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree.
- Describe routing concepts as they apply to a medium-sized network and discuss considerations when implementing routing on the network.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot OSPF.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP.
- Determine how to apply ACLs based on network requirements, and to configure, verify, and troubleshoot ACLs on a medium-sized network.
- Describe when to use NAT or PAT on a medium-sized network, and configure NAT or PAT on routers.
- Identify and implement the appropriate WAN technology based on network requirements.
1. Small Network Implementation
2. Medium-Sized Switched Network Construction
- VLANs and Trunks
- Spanning Tree Performance Optimization
- Routing Between VLANs
- Securing the Expanded Network
- Troubleshooting Switched Networks
3. Medium-Sized Routed Network Construction
- Routing Operations
- Implementing VLSM
4. Single-Area Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Implementing OSPF
- Troubleshooting OSPF
5. Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Implementing EIGRP
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
6. Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- ACL Operation
- Configuring and Troubleshooting ACLs
7. Address Space Management
- Scaling the Network with NAT and PAT
- Transitioning to IPv6
8. LAN Extension into a WAN
- VPN Solutions
- Establishing a Point-to-Point WAN Connection with PPP
- Establishing a WAN Connection with Frame Relay
- Troubleshooting Frame Relay WANs
Course ID: CCNAPT
Show Schedule for 1 Month 3 Months All