UCCXFD - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express v5.5 - Finesse Desktop (UCCXFD)
- Who Should Attend
Course Duration: 5 Days
Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express v5.5 - Finesse Desktop This course will be using the Cisco UCCX v10.5 and its associated product and provides the student with hands-on experience and knowledge of tasks typically performed during contact centerdeployment. This includes the deployment of Cisco Unified Contact Center Express and Cisco Unified IP Interactive Response (IVR) (Cisco Unified CCX and CIsco Unified IP IVR) as cotnact center solutions.
Tasks include planning, installation and configuration, scripting, and troubleshooting.
Who Should Attend
- Cisco Unfied Communications system channel partners and resellers
- System engineers
- Customers deploying and maintaining Cisco Unified Contact Center Express products
This course is part of the following Certifications:
The knowledge and skills required before attending this course are as follows:
- Internetworking fundamentals
- Basic IP telephony concepts
- Cisco Unified Communications Mananager
- Cisco IP phones
- Cisco IP Communicator
- Contact Center operations
- Provide a comprehensive overview of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express product suite. This overview will cover descriptions of the product, compatibility, hardware and software options, architecture, and sizing and ordering tools.
- Provide a complete description of the Cisco Unified CCX installation process, the configuration required with an overview of most common configuration web pages, and describe the call flow processes needed to establish a call on Cisco Unified CCX.
- Describe the CIsco Unified CCX script editor, how it is installed and how to implement common IVR scripting techniques.
- Provide a comprehensive view of Cisco Unified CCX ACD operations to include basic contact center build-up, scripting, finesse desktop configurations, advanced scripting topics, and reporting.
- Describe how to install, configure, and use features found in Cisco Unified CCX Premium such as Remote Monitoring, Outbound Dialer, Agent Email, Agent Web Chat, and Automatic SPeech Recognition (ASR) and Text-to-Speech (TTS).
- Understand how to maintain and monitor a Cisco Unified CCX system.
- 1. Course Introduction
2. Cisco Unified CCX Product Overview
- Cisco Unified CCX Product Packages
- Cisco Unified CCX Architecture
- Designing Cisco Unified CCX
3. Cisco Unified CCX Installation and Configuration
- Installing Cisco Unified CCX
- Managing Cisco Unified CCX
- Configuring Basic Properties of Cisco Unified CCX
1. Cisco Unified CCX Scripting
- Installing the CIsco Unified CCX Script Editor
- Creating a Basic IVR Script
- Prompting and Collecting Information
- Accessing an External Database
- Making Decisions
- Confirming Caller Input
1. Cisco Unified CCX ACD Operations
- Implementing Cisco Unified CCX
- Scripting Fundamentals for Cisco Unified CCX
- Using Finesse Desktop Administration
- Advanced Scripting Topics for Cisco Unified CCX
- Using Cisco Unified CCX Reports
1. CIsco Unified Contact Center Express Premium Functions
- Using Remote Monitoring
- Configuring the Outbound Dialer
- Configuring Agent Email and Agent Web Chat
- Understanding ASR and TTS
1. Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Maintenance Tools
- Using Cisco Unified RTMT
- Using the Disaster Recovery System
Course ID: UCCXFD
5 Days Course
5 Days Course
or 35 CLC
Show Schedule for 1 Month 3 Months All