PPDIOO - Cisco IPCC Enterprise PPDIOO Workshop (PPDIOO)
- Who Should Attend
Duration: 5 days
The PPDIOO - Cisco IPCC Enterprise PPDIOO Workshop is a comprehensive five-day course that emulates IPCC deployments in the classroom to enable you to prepare for enabling the deployment of real-world IPCC environments.
Who Should Attend
- This course is intended for professionals working for Cisco Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) and for IPCC Advanced Technology Partners, Advanced Services delivery teams, sales engineers, project managers, system architects, and project engineers.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- IPCC/Advanced Technology Provider (ATP) certification
- Cisco ICM/IPCC Product Training
- Project Management Experience
- pon completion of this course, you will be able to convert business requirements into call flow design and scripts, develop IPCC scripts, produce standard reports, properly document configuration and scripting implementations, undertake fundamental debugging/fault finding of the IPCC solution, and deploy a solution and test for acceptance.
- IPCC Technical Review
- IPCC Engagement Process and PPDIOO Methodology
- Case Study
- Prepare and Plan: Customer Requirements
- Design and Implement
- Operate and Optimize
- Lab 1: CDR to Network Diagram
- Lab 2: Network Diagram to ARA
- Lab 3: Call Flow Description to Script Editor Input
- Lab 4: Placing Test Calls Through an IPCC Enterprise
- Lab 5: Report Validation