BTUBVAF - Understanding Cisco Business Value Analysis Fundamentals (BTUBVAF)
- Who Should Attend
Duration: 3 days
BTUBVAF - Understanding Cisco Business Value Analysis Fundamentals - Engaging with customers through a business value approach leads to new revenue opportunities and higher account loyalty. Sales and services professionals can provide customers with more value in a shorter time period – especially when clearly-defined needs can be addressed with standard or mature solutions.
Through the course, participants will learn new analysis techniques and improve consultative selling skills. This training covers topics such as: Understanding the elements of a business value engagement. Identifying and engaging with key stakeholders. Assessing a customer’s business model and motivations. Identifying benefits associated with Cisco’s architectures and Smart Solutions. Understanding financial concepts which influence customer investment decisions. Applying an overall framework for successful customer conversations.
Who Should Attend
- Cisco and Cisco Channel Partner Sales individuals looking to improve their ability to sell Cisco Solutions by understanding the Business requirements of customers undergoing IT transformation. Gold Partners looking to achieve the new business value requirements for Aug FY16.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
|Cisco Business Value Specialist (BVS)|
|Cisco Business Value Practitioner (BVP)|
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Have passed or have knowledge equivalent to that required for the following exams.
- CSE 646-206 Cisco Sales Essentials
- Advanced Borderless Network for Account Managers (Exam #650-377) or Advance Borderless Network Architecture for Sales Exam (Exam # 700-301)
- Advanced Collaboration Architecture Sales Specialist (Exam #650-367) or Advanced Collaboration Architecture Sales Specialist (Exam # 700-037)
- Data Center Networking Solution Sales (Exam #646-985)
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Articulate the benefits of a business value engagement.
- Engage with a customer using business value terms.
- Use basic tools in a Busines Value engagement.
- Understand fundamental financial terminology and concepts.
- Read and interpret financial documents.
- Understand the basis for evaluating investment decisions.
- Create a Business Case for you customer.
Unit 1: Understanding business value
- Exercise 1.1: Positioning a Business Value Engagement
Unit 2: Boosting your credibility
- Exercise 2.2: Business Value Statement
Unit 3: Establishing a view of business needs
- Exercise 3.1: Gain Insight form Pre-Meeting Business
- Building the Business Model Canvas
- Daily Q & A
- Unit 4: Refining your view of business needs
Unit 4.1: Engaging with the CxO
- Exercise 4.1: Identify your path
Unit 4.2: Preparing strategic questions
- Exercise 4.2: Script your strategic questions
- Exercise 4.3: Pose your stratgic questions
Unit 4.3: Creating a Business Motivation Model
- Exercise: 4.4 Refine your business model canvas
- Exercise: 4.5 Describe a business motivation model
Unit 4.4: Translating business needs into capabilities
- Exercise 4.6: Translate business needs into capabilities
- Daily Q & A
- Unit 5: Finance and business value
- Unit 5.1: Investing in business
- Unit 5.2: The income statement
Unit 5.3: Creating a Business Case
- Exercise 5.1: Understanding Financial Information
- Exercise 5.2: Creating a Business Case
Course ID: BTUBVAF
Show Schedule for 1 Month 3 Months All