VTVS1 - Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Solutions, Part 1 (VTVS1)
- Who Should Attend
Course Duration: 12 hours
Who Should Attend
- The target audience for this training is Field Engineers responsible for installing and configuring the TelePresence products and software associated with the Cisco TelePresence Video Express solution.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of basic IP networking
- Knowledge of video conferencing and streaming fundamentals
To gain the prerequisite skills and knowledge, Cisco strongly recommends the knowledge of the following courses:
- CCNABC or ICND1 and ICND2
- CCNA Video -VIVND1 (ELT)and VIVND2 or VIVND
- This e-learning course provides field engineers with information regarding the features, functions, design, and planning for deployment of the Cisco TelePresence® Video Express Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) solution. This training focuses on solution features and benefits, and deployment planning, including design and support to prepare the learner for the TelePresence Video Field Engineer for Express Exam (500-007).
- The course runs on PC or Mac computers and is supported with the following browsers: Safari (v5.x), Chrome (v21.x), or Firefox (v16.x and above) with Flash (v9.x and above). The training will not work with other browsers, including Internet Explorer.
- Lesson 1: Installing, Configuring, and Operating the Cisco® TelePresence C Series Codecs
- Lesson 2: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Lesson 3: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Cisco 5300 Multipoint Control Unit (MCU)
- Lesson 4: Installing, Configuring, Operating, and Troubleshooting Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
- Lesson 5: Installing, Configuring, Operating, and Troubleshooting Cisco TelePresence Content Server
Course ID: VTVS1
Show Schedule for 1 Month 3 Months All